Saturday 6 December 2008

Banks

Why are banks (and credit unions) so mean?

These days we are required to have a bank account to put our wages or pension in, so banks think they can get away with paying us under 1% interest and charge fees on top!

My credit union has told me that I will have to find a Rediteller ( a brand of ATM) in future to avoid paying another fee.

Being disabled, and on an island, I have to find any ATM I can. The best ATM is at the IGA where I can actually reach and see what I am doing, unlike the one at the RSL where I have to raise my self off my chair, memorise the instruction, and sit down again to press the buttons.

I will have to find out which, if either of them, is a rediteller.


Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Ganeida said...

I'll try & remember to ask the girl. Stay tuned.:)