Thursday 24 July 2008

More Credit woes

Have just heard from the company that now administers my prepaid credit card. It seems the company who owned the scheme was related to another company who has gone down the drain taking my card with it. Apparently the credit card company didn't own the scheme but licensed the idea and processed the transactions on behalf of the company.

It now looks like I wont be getting a new card, and unfortunately I followed the instructions of the company and destroyed the old card before getting the new one. My only excuse is I was so upset by the whole thing I just wasn't thinking straight.

If I can't find some way to retrieve my card number I may be unable to get my money back. At least its only a small amount.

1 comment:

Ganeida said...

Oh~oh! Now what do *I* do? ;D

Things will work out & I'm sure God's got the situation under control.