Tuesday 19 February 2008

Better late than never

I didn't realise it's been two weeks since my last post. Time does fly. I have been threatened with dire consequences if I say how lovely it was to have a weekend without "piano practice" while Sis and Ganeida were away camping, but I will anyway. I think the piano is the worst instrument in existence, I even prefer plastic recorders. I have suggested that Ditz brings her flute or violin in- stead, but that only worked once. Maybe earplugs will help.

Our cricketers beat the Indians again, tho neither side got a big score.

Played darts last wednesday. Barneveld I am not. Think the wheelchair is a trifle low for the job, but it was fun.

2 comments:

Ganeida said...

lol. We didn't get piano practice either but you try riding in a confined space with 2 musos competing for who can hit the highest note the longest! I swear, murder most fowl (pun intended, the 'canaries' had to go!!) was seriously contemplated.

Ganeida said...

You're tagged. Meme list of 8 things we don't know about you. Time to give up your deep dark secrets!