Thursday 3 January 2008

Rain

Rain, rain and more rain. His lordship and I are sick of rain. He has a litterbox, but I try to discourage its use, except in emergencies,as I hate cleaning it out. I am the only one with a strong enough stomach to do it. Unfortunately, He had to go use it, so I have to clean it before Mum sees it, or I might have another mess to cleanup. lol

Ganeida(see link) came over to pick up the book I got for her.

The power was out in our street for two hours. No coffee for 4 whole hours! Guess I'm an addict. I was on the Internet and about to boil the jug when the power died. Rang Energex(electric company). It was apparently confined to just our street. They said it would probably take 4 hours to fix, but it actually only took two. Rang friends other end of island. Yep, they had power. Could have read by torchlight, but decided to just go take a nap until the power came back on.

1 comment:

Ganeida said...

Glad you guys weren't without power for too long. Told Dearest your cat was being nearly as neurotic as ours but he blames the weather. Iss keeps sitting at the door looking forlorn but he won't go out.